Recruitment of participants Be$t Alligator NT8

Discussion in 'NinjaTrader' started by Dron, 15 January 2024.

Stage:
Recruitment of participants
Price:
437.00 USD
Participants':
0 of 20
Organizer:
Dron
0%
Settlement fee for participation:
23 USD
  • (The main list is still empty)

(Writing to the backup list is prohibited)

1. Dron

Dron Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Organizer

Be$t Alligator NT8

0.png

This indicator does NOT perform well on ninZaRenko, UniRenko (and similar renko types).

ninZa.co has the Be$t Alligator on the earth: the NinjaTrader alligator indicator that can help you make money. This is Bill Williams' alligator indicator enhanced by ninZa.co. This spectacular indicator is a complete trading system that identifies all critical phases of the market with a profound metaphor:

Alligator sleeping: This means the market is sideways or uncertain. You should stay outside the market.
    Alligator awakening (without feasting): This means the market has some considerable movements and may prepare for some big trends ahead. You should monitor the market carefully.
    Alligator feasting: This means the market is trending hard. You should look for only long trades in an uptrend (feasting upstream) or only short trades in a downtrend (feasting downstream).

In reality, the alligator may wake up, then fall asleep, then wake up again... multiple times before feasting. The longer the alligator sleeps, the hungrier it is upon waking - and then it will go feasting more violently. We added a whole lot of graphical enhancements to help you trade the alligator most conveniently. We also added a bunch of parameter options to let you freely configure the alligator your way. Lips, teeth, jaw can be selected as SMMA (Bill Williams' original formula) or any of 10 popular MA types, and they can be further smoothed. A must-consider indicator for trend traders!

i-2GjdvNj-X2.png

i-fTGnhJ2-X2.png i-FtNFhkK-X2.png i-hvTvzD7-X2.png i-MkzPWQk-X2.png i-NgNshLR-X2.png i-q2ZqS4v-X2.png i-xhL7px2-X2.png i-XJ4VSjG-X2.png i-zWcqwJN-X2.png

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!