Download BLASTBANDS EA + FREE RMI EA

Discussion in 'Expert advisors, trading robots, experts' started by GOODMEN, 11 January 2020.

1. GOODMEN

GOODMEN Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

#1 GOODMEN, 11 January 2020
    Last edited: 5 February 2020
    BLASTBANDS EA + FREE RMI EA

BLASTBANDS EA

• Trades 5-10 times a day
    • Profit can be scaled up to +15% a month!
    • (Rarely hit) Built in stop loss for protection!
    • Can be used at US based (regulated) brokers
    • Scalps the market like a pro
    • FIFO compliant!
    • Profitable trades every 1-2 hours on average
    • Can be used on broker accounts sizes of just $500
    1.png
    About The BlastBands EA
    The BlastBands forex EA is a great choice for traders looking for daily profit!

It trades 5-10 times a day and will likely make a profit on your account within the first 1-2 hours of trading. The BlastBands forex EA makes smart use of the RMI indicator in combination with an intelligent hedging money management system across multiple pairs. Scalping is it's profession with most trades profiting in just minutes. You will love this EA because it includes everything you ever wanted in a trading strategy/EA. Quick Daily Profits!

BLASTBANDS V4.0 DETAILS
    Flex Grid Money Management
    Integrates the first (we've ever seen) TRUE flex-grid money management system using a double grid filter! Grid will adjust based on market volume, volatility and direction!

Can Be Traded On ANY Pair
    The BlastBands EA can be traded on any pair. We've spent 1000's of hours building an EA that's universal on every pair. Keep in mind, the lower the spread, the more profit you'll make.

(Rarely hit) Integrated Safety Stop-loss!
    The BlastBands now uses a stop-loss to help protect you from the worst of market conditions.

Strong Baktesting Results
    Can be Backtesting successfully for 5+ years on each of our traded pairs!

The strength of the EA is using it on multiple pairs which is why forward testing it for at least a week is KEY to success!

Tweaked Martingale MM Strategy
    The BlastBands EA now includes a more flexible simi-martingale risk management strategy. We're not doubling up after every single trade. Martingale MM can be effective if used in the correct way which the BlastBands does!

Trades 5-10 Times A Day!
    Ever wanted a REALLY active EA that makes profit daily? This is it with it's 5-10 trades a day!

Small (High Quantity) Profit Scalping!
    Each trade may only take a small profit but the idea is to have a large quantity of small profitable trades to give us BIG overall profits!

Uses a shorter time-frame (M15) for scalping the market. Most of the 5-10 daily orders are closed within minutes.

Can Make Up To 15% profit Each Month!
    Makes up to +15% profit each month using a 500:1 leverage account! Can also be traded on a 50:1 leveraged accounts as well.

Cleverly Integrates The RMI Indicator
    Uses the RMI indicator to counter-trend scalp the market after a strong push up or down. The BlastBands EA looks for pullback entry's within a trend. You'll be surprised how accurate this type of trading is!

FIFO Compliant!
    Yes! Even US traders can use the BlastBands EA!

Auto Account Size Detection
    The EA automatically trades the correct risk based your account balance size.

2. Buddy

Buddy Member

The 250usd price is for only 1 activation, currently it's 750usd for unlimited so that's what I guess we need to buy, the price is 750usd until 01.02.20 as it's discounted, after then the price will return to 997usd according to the website

3. Ben01

Ben01 Well-Known Member

Attached Files:

4. GOODMEN

GOODMEN Administrator

let the participants check the demo version. After that, let's see if it is possible to do replication for this product.

Ben01 likes this.
  5. Ben01

Ben01 Well-Known Member

6. tpchuah

tpchuah Active Member

I have been doing copy trades with the demo copy to my live account since 10 Dec 2019. The results are OK (for Starbuck's coffee), but not great. I attached the results for your perusal........

The drawdown can be quite high. I suggest you spend the money on Clipper EA (10.00), which has low drawdown and high profit.

Attached Files:

GOODMEN and Ben01 like this.
  7. Buddy

Buddy Member

To be honest I don't have any vps space left at the moment for testing, I have 2 X vps running and at maximum capacity

8. Buddy

Buddy Member

#8 Buddy, 12 January 2020
    Last edited: 12 January 2020
    I've put my name down for the joint purchase, but as I mentioned above, the price needs changing to 750usd, or even 997usd if bought after 01.02.20, otherwise people are going to sign up thinking the cost is 250usd when it isn't

9. GOODMEN

GOODMEN Administrator

We will send this to the programmer for replication. This option does not suit you? In any case, it will be faster.. Don't you think so?

10. Buddy

Buddy Member

If you are sure that is possible, then yes that's great! :)

GOODMEN likes this.
  11. Kristjan Saarsalu

12. Buddy

Buddy Member

By the way, the free included RMI EA is the one that ran for 13 years, it only lost money when Brexit happened...

13. Kristjan Saarsalu

• Gain:+1.13M%
    • Daily:0.31%
    • Monthly:9.74%
    • Drawdown:81.98%
    • Balance:$11259.6K
    • Highest:(Apr 12) $11259.6K
    • Profit:$11258606.29
    • Deposits:$1000.00
    • Test Started:Jan 12, 2010
    • Test Ended:Apr 12, 2018
    • Timeframe:30 Minutes
    • Model Type:Control Points
    • Added:Apr 14 2018 at 22:31

https://www.myfxbook.com/strategies/ibands-high-risk-15-pip/140935

14. Buddy

Buddy Member

The drawdown is high, but that's a very long time period and risk could be reduced, it's amazing!

Is that definitely Blastbands? It says lbands, whatever that means

15. Ryan Brown

Ryan Brown New Member

I'm the owner and creator of bestfreeforexea.com

No one will be replicating my EA as that is illegal! I will be on your ass in a second if I see my EA's replicated!

I've made my EA's free for people to try on demo, please don't take advantage of my generosity...

Kristjan Saarsalu likes this.
  16. Ben01

Ben01 Well-Known Member

This is just backtest.
    Live performance is not amazing. There is no live monitoring for longer than a year period
    https://www.myfxbook.com/members/lilredry
    I don't see much point in using it, even for free

17. Ryan Brown

Ryan Brown New Member

#17 Ryan Brown, 30 January 2020
    Last edited: 30 January 2020

The forward performance test is on a 50:1 leverage account. This is one of the lowest risk settings allowed in the EA. It's just to show that it profits every month.
    The EA has been forward tested since October 2019 which is more than enough time to see it's potential. If you're looking for an EA with a 1+ year track-record, you're not going to be getting anything necessarily better or more reliable. The end story is, EVERY strategy or EA can lose NO MATTER how much successful history it has!

You can run it on a 500:1 leverage account to get a potential profit of 3-5%. The backtest results are mirrored 1/1 with forward testing results using the RMI EA in particular.

As you know, backtests are not everything but there is merit to an EA that can backtest for 10+ years. Most commercial EA creators only show profitable backtests from a certain date because THEY know their EA lost at some point in the past. I don't do this because I KNOW my EA has never lost or blown up!

18. Ben01

Ben01 Well-Known Member

Ryan, I do not want to go into deeper discussion of how forward performance proof shall lool like.
    Testing of an EA from Oct 2019 (4 months only) means not much, most martingale approaches would survive that.

Maybe instead of exchanging posts here, you want to see a positive example of forward performance testing of a commercial EA, for 2-3 years
    https://www.myfxbook.com/de/members/corni
    I agree with you that unfortunately you don't see many of such documented proofs. I personally think it is for a reason. If this would be possible for his EA, any author would do it. Since they dont ezist for most EA, I think this says indirect something about quality of the EAs.

19. Ryan Brown

Ryan Brown New Member

I've been trading forex now for 15 years. I've personally traded accounts as large as $500k (real money) for firms. I do know my way around things.

When it comes down to expectation of someones EA/strategy... There is no difference in backtesting, demo testing and live testing. The problem when all of them are compared, is they will each show small differences and sometimes, even large differences. This in turn lies the problem. Nothing can be truly recreated! This means, the forward test you shared the link to would likely give different performance or even losses at a different broker than the one it's being tested on. Also, just because it's been profitable for the past 3 years DOES NOT mean it will continue to be profitable. This goes for ANY strategy or EA. The reality is, the longer the strategy can be backtested, the more likely it is to survive the future market. I would love to see a backtest of the "NightWalker" account you posted.

Still, this "corni" trader you mention looks talented.

This is the reason I give out my EA for people to try for as long as they want because I honestly don't know how well it will perform at their broker of choice. What I do know is, if the EA/strategy can show positive results as 2-3 brokers in my testing, it will likely show similar results at the others but to be honest, I'm not entirely sure. This is why people are free to try my EA's for as long as they want so they can decide for themselves if my EA's are going to work for them.

Michalis likes this.
  20. Ben01

Ben01 Well-Known Member

looks like i was right.
    blastband blasted
    Luckily author is smart, he does not really trades using his own products, it was only demo account ;-)
    upload_2020-2-5_19-16-29.png

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!