Recruitment of participants Bot Trian

Discussion in 'Binary Options Robot' started by GOODMEN, 20 August 2020.

Tags:
Stage:
Recruitment of participants
Price:
50.00 USD
Participants':
3 of 10
Organizer:
GOODMEN
30%
Settlement fee for participation:
6 USD
  1. GOODMEN

GOODMEN Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

Bot Trian

2. Alexander Niwa Daisuke

3. Alexander Niwa Daisuke

UP

Attached Files:

4. Alexander Niwa Daisuke

5. Some1

Some1 Member

What is it and info? All I see is a blurry screenshot?

6. Alexander Niwa Daisuke

because it blurry that why its real, that guys make $1k per day with this bot, you can join their telegram to see that video
    info on their youtube channel that already included by admin?

7. etamin

etamin Member

Goodman - I purchased this virtual hookup. It works great when using virtual account. Plugin basically is an extension to chrome that runs a virtual account and makes a trade on a REAL account when a specified number of losses has occurred. Great you think, but when using an account in the UK (I do not know about other account types or countries - so you may need to check) when I trade is placed a message is shown asking to make sure you want to trade. This only happens after you have stopped the account and then started again . . So you have to sit there waiting for a trade to be made just so you can confirm trade, which means the actual trade is placed at least 2 ticks after when the trade was supposed to be placed. I was lucky a few times but it helped to drain my account a few times. Also I paid $85 so maybe worth a try for the $6

8. Alexander Niwa Daisuke

this is join purchase for the bot, not the virtual hook
    also the virtual hook have web base and cost $200/year now
    I have the plugin too but dont got the error like you said

9. etamin

etamin Member

10. Alexander Niwa Daisuke

11. etamin

etamin Member

yep - so did I and stopped using it.

12. Alexander Niwa Daisuke

Delete that account and create another US account or asian account with VPN or create it in VPS
    Virtual hook is a must have when using binary bot now, the win rate is nearly 80% with virtual hook max 3 loss only

13. etamin

etamin Member

Sorry for not getting your point. But I live in the uk and when I register my account ie - details of home address and driving license these are in the uk. So does not matter if I use a VPN or VPS to create a new account with USD or asian as that relates to the currency in which you use the account. As I have already tried this as I have a GBP & USD accounts with binary.com. But thanks for the assistance

14. Alexander Niwa Daisuke

Why you have to summit document? I don't have to verify anything or if you have to, just saying that you moving to another country for work
    I have created 3-4 account until now, got no problem with it, the sercurity is easy by pass just by writing some email to support

15. etamin

etamin Member

Are you the person selling the product ? Just to answer your above posts questions / statement ec.
    Why you have to summit document? It was not a document it was a link to another binary product. I don't have to verify anything or if you have to, I am not asking you to verify anything - I am simply stating my issues when I used a similar product just saying that you moving to another country for work Who mentioned anything about moving (does your translator not work properly ?
    I have created 3-4 account until now, got no problem with it, the security is easy by pass just by writing some email to support. In your country getting around the issues as you have mentioned is easily done by email, but in the UK I emailed support and spoke direct and I am not able to remove trade warning as you have said.
    So I will not be joining the purchase.

16. Alexander Niwa Daisuke

haha, I dont need people joining this purchase, I have many on going purchase accross the forum, this one is not critical
    just want to help you because we both bought the virtual hook and if you know, they dont refund even if the product is not working

17. PARTYRAISER

PARTYRAISER New Member

Is there anyone who knows how the virtual hook is to be set?

18. Alexander Niwa Daisuke

its basically like you running demo and real account at the same time, then real account only run when virtual account loss x time
    for example, if you set x =3, virtual account will run first and after 3 loss consistent , real account will start to run

19. PARTYRAISER

PARTYRAISER New Member

Ok, that is understood. But purchasing the Trian bot, does it give access to the virtual hook? Or that is a separate thing?

20. Alexander Niwa Daisuke

It's different thing, trian bot is the digit under that give 7x profit per trade as they say
    Virtual hook web base is another tool for check loss can use with any bot
    the owner of virtual hook & trian bot is 2 different people I think, I once try to exchange the tool with the bot but not successful
    they are a group of trader not just 1 person, that's why when you watching their channel, there are many bot with different style of logic
    and the rediculous thing is that, all of the video is running on real account, not like those bot from felixio or venema pro
    In their telegram, there is a crazy guys with 12k balance on account running combine between bot trian + the check loss, make around $1k/video, they even shooting a video showing how the bot running. Lol, with those kind of money, I think all the bot will work but they have proved 1 thing - If you have enough budget, in the end, you will win because they only run around 7-10 trade then stop. You cant do this with lower profit type liek rise/fall or digit differ

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!