Recruitment of participants Easy Trend NT8

Discussion in 'NinjaTrader' started by Dron, 15 January 2024.

Stage:
Recruitment of participants
Price:
427.00 USD
Participants':
1 of 20
Organizer:
Dron
5%
Settlement fee for participation:
22 USD
  • Participants of Joint purchase:
    1. tool47;

(Writing to the backup list is prohibited)

1. Dron

Dron Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Organizer

Easy Trend NT8

0.png

A moving average is an indicator that is used by both novice and experienced traders.

However, traders often overlook its significance in trading. They frequently place buy/sell orders without considering the trend phases. A simple yet effective rule to improve or save your trading career is to take only long signals when the market is uptrend and only short signals when the market is downtrend.

To maintain consistency in following important rule throughout your trading activities, you can use an indicator that visually highlights whether the trend is up or down. ninZa.co’s Easy Trend indicator is a great solution as it colors the plot and/or chart background to represent the trend, making it easy on the eyes to interpret.

With Easy Trend, you have access to a wide variety of options to customize your moving average to your liking. Choose from 11 different moving average types to draw plots and smoothing plots by 11 moving average methods , which gives you a total of 121 combinations (not even counting the period adjustment options). This level of flexibility allows you to create and fine-tune your favorite moving average.

Additionally, we’ve added a filter that enables traders to set a minimum plot change required to make the moving average angles up or down. If the plot change is less than the specified filter amount (in ninZaATR or tick unit), the moving average will remain flat. You can apply this filter before or after smoothing, based on your preference.

Key features:
    Allow defining moving average (with 11 popular moving averages)
    Allow smoothing moving average
    Allow applying a plot change filter, either before or after smoothing
    Paint plot to clearly show uptrend vs downtrend
    Paint chart background to clearly show uptrend vs downtrend
    Trigger alerts on trend shift
    Print markers on trend shift
    Be NinjaScript ready for advanced usage, only restricted by your imagination
    Expose dedicated NinjaScript signals

Dedicated NinjaScript signals:
    Signal_State: 1 = uptrend, -1 = downtrend

i-6pGZZ9p-X2.png

i-dBfBJvv-X2.png i-DtH8V2v-X2.png i-G4f2bmF-X2.png i-KJWkbFM-X2.png i-M2bKVKN-X2.png i-WWKQ659-X2.png i-ZFKKzkS-X2.png

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!