Recruitment of participants Fakey Pro NT8

Discussion in 'NinjaTrader' started by Dron, 15 January 2024.

Stage:
Recruitment of participants
Price:
437.00 USD
Participants':
0 of 20
Organizer:
Dron
0%
Settlement fee for participation:
23 USD
  • (The main list is still empty)

(Writing to the backup list is prohibited)

1. Dron

Dron Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Organizer

Fakey Pro NT8

0.png

Our Fakey Pro indicator is powerful in that it allows you to filter fakeys by 3 factors: the maximum number of bars for a fakey to form, the minimum breakout, and the minimum return. This ensures that you just have fakeys of the best quality. Please learn more about these filters by reading Trader Manual.
    The Strict mode lets you decide how inside bars are defined:

Strict mode enabled (traditional definition): Inside bars are identified by comparing the high & low of the current bar to the high & low of the mother bar.
    Strict mode disabled (more flexible definition): Inside bars are identified by comparing the open & close of the current bar to the high & low of the mother bar.

The indicator also allows filtering mother bars based on their sizes. For example, you can define that mother bars must be at least 0.5 ninZaATR or 10 ticks.

i-5SDP4Br-X2.png

i-9Vft6Cj-X2.png i-87g8ZKh-X2.png i-LB7KXWK-X2.png i-rJsBcm6-X2.png i-t8TzZ6p-X2.png

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!