Download Free AutoTrendh Strategy for NT8

Discussion in 'Expert advisors, trading robots, experts' started by Luci, 14 February 2023.

1. Luci

Luci Well-Known Member

This is AutoTrendh free strategy auto trade for Ninjatrader 8

Best setup for MNQ last year:

TF: M16
    Parameter "Strenght" = 17

AutoTrendH.JPG

Attached Files:

S X, ryepaws, Boba and 1 other person like this.
  2. Boba

Boba Member

Hi,

Is the above profit graph based on live or demo trading? How many contracts were in each trade? How does it perform since February? Thanks!

3. Luci

Luci Well-Known Member

These data are from a Backtest

1 MNQ contract

Since February it has continued to rise a bit and then it has fallen back... as of today it is with a little more profit than before

AutoTrendH_24-04.JPG

fryguy and Boba like this.
  4. ryepaws

ryepaws New Member

Hello Luci i want to thank you for your free strategy. Do you have a template that i should use with this strategy? I ran some back tests on this on default and the results are not quite favorable. Hoping to hear back from you

5. Luci

Luci Well-Known Member

I have not used this strategy for a long time but I have reviewed the performance of the last few months and they are not being profitable.
    It is very typical for strategies to work only for a time
    Personally, I always use different strategies as long as their performance is acceptable. As soon as I see that they are making losses, I transfer them to a demo account and if I see that they do not evolve positively, I remove them from my portfolio.

ryepaws likes this.
  • Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!