Recruitment of participants Half Trend Pro NT8

Discussion in 'NinjaTrader' started by Dron, 15 January 2024.

Stage:
Recruitment of participants
Price:
507.00 USD
Participants':
0 of 20
Organizer:
Dron
0%
Settlement fee for participation:
26 USD
  • (The main list is still empty)

(Writing to the backup list is prohibited)

1. Dron

Dron Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Organizer

Half Trend Pro NT8

halftrendpro.png

Half Trend Pro is a famous moving-average-based trend indicator in the MetaTrader world that suits all trading styles, all instruments, all timeframes.

Half Trend Pro relies on price-action high/low as well as moving averages of price. The indicator applies its own formula to find an average value of price over a user-defined lookback period.

The indicator colorizes plots, paints bar, and highlights background based on the market trend (up or down).

Half Trend Pro provides trend signals in such a simple way that traders of all levels can easily apply them for real trading purposes.

In this indicator, ninZaATR is used (instead of regular ATR) for better performance.

i-4GsZRq2-X2.png
    i-6kPQ23J-X2.png i-9SfJXxf-X2.png i-62Crfbv-X2.png i-554jt2j-X2.png i-bsDjQVN-X2.png i-cZs9vmb-X2.png i-jMRk3Fj-X2.png i-pDMd2H9-X2.png i-PTrtVs8-X2.png i-rkzxVSt-X2.png i-S8rN9RG-X2.png i-sg2ZTKm-X2.png i-xPFFRgk-X2.png

2. Luci

Luci Well-Known Member

This indicator does not have much mystery...
    I attach the base indicator code
    To see the background uncomment lines 159 and 167

HalfTrendScreen.JPG

Attached Files:

AutoTrading007 and TraderSys like this.
  3. Kermit

Kermit Member

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!