Recruitment of participants Heiken-Ashi Smart Delta NT8

Discussion in 'NinjaTrader' started by Dron, 15 January 2024.

Stage:
Recruitment of participants
Price:
507.00 USD
Participants':
0 of 20
Organizer:
Dron
0%
Settlement fee for participation:
26 USD
  • (The main list is still empty)

(Writing to the backup list is prohibited)

1. Dron

Dron Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Organizer

Heiken-Ashi Smart Delta NT8

0.jpg

Following the awesome release of Heiken-Ashi Smoothed,we continue expanding our journey on the Heiken-Ashi series with fresh ideas, and Heiken-Ashi Smart Delta has become one of our successful experiments.

The indicator plots the Heiken-Ashi deltas, with the delta calculated as follows:
    Delta = PriceFrom - PriceTo

Here PriceFrom & PriceTo can be independently selected from a big list of options:
    CurrentHA_Close
    CurrentHA_Open
    CurrentHA_ExtremumFront
    CurrentHA_ExtremumBehind
    CurrentHA_Median
    CurrentHA_Typical
    CurrentHA_Weighted
    PreviousHA_Close
    PreviousHA_Open
    PreviousHA_ExtremumFront
    PreviousHA_ExtremumBehind
    PreviousHA_Median
    PreviousHA_Typical
    PreviousHA_Weighted

Be creative! You are given the flexibility to design your own delta by mixing & matching different selections of PriceFrom with PriceTo.

By default, the delta is set to be the difference between CurrentHA_Close and CurrentHA_Open, which is nothing but the current Heiken-Ashi candle's body. This default setting is already very effective. Just choose it if you don't want to run experiments.

i-9PZXKcz-X2.png

i-BmrCQGq-X2.png i-BR6CRwv-X2.png i-bXqQVnc-X2.png i-cGk6tD6-X2.png i-jWWCFtC-X2.png i-L63pWrT-X2.png i-Mp8tq8K-X2.png i-MspVWT7-X2.png i-nv9DhLQ-X2.png i-QJzwZ2j-X2.png i-QR2gQjS-X2.png i-R5kLvVN-X2.png i-sxWCTjH-X2.png

IMPORTANT: For each new combination of PriceFrom & PriceTo, you'll need to increase/decrease "Threshold Upper" and "Threshold Lower" accordingly to have the indicator's trend recognition logic adapt to the combination.
    A moving average of the delta is added to help detect trend slowdowns. When the delta crosses below the MA in the region above Threshold Upper or crosses above the MA in the region below Threshold Lower, a slowdown signal will be generated to warn you of a potential trend consolidation, pullback, or even reversal. In our experience, a slowdown signal is more reliable when it forms a divergence of slowdown signals vs. the price action.

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!