Request INVESTMENTS IN CS:GO MANUSCRIPT 130+ PAGES 300-400% PROFITS

Discussion in 'Requests for joint purchases' started by JohnnyFX, 17 September 2024 at 11:16.

1. JohnnyFX

JohnnyFX Active Member

This is a more recent ebook from the same author of "Steam Trading Manuscript" about CS GO.

Sales page:

Code:
    Introducing an exclusive ebook that will help you easily increase your bank by 300-400%

DESCRIPTION :

Earlier you may have read my other ebook which is about trading on Steam. It has little information about investing but I decided to make full separate manuscript of investing in Cs:Go.
    Trading and investing are not the same earnings. Ebooks complement each other and contain different information. Trading is aimed at daily/weekly profits, while investing is aimed at medium/longer term.

In short - Counter Strike has its own market of items that have different values. Like any market it reacts to external factors and is constantly grow up. You may have heard stories when certain items cost few cents a few years ago and now cost thousands $.
    With the help of my manuscript and tips you can become investor of unsaturated market, form investment portfolios and earn impressive money spending few hours a month.

You'll also need a PC/Steam accounts.

In this course will allow anyone (beginner or experienced) to get all the necessary skills and start earning.
    Entire ebook was written by me personally and is unparalleled. It contains 130 pages of useful and detailed information without any trash.

Inside :

All the basic information about investments (for beginners)
        29 sections contain information about the basics of investment, market analytics, tips
        Ready investment portfolios. I tell you what items to buy, how much and when to sell it (signals)
        Discord server in which share important news and current investment signals/tips
        Methods to withdraw money from Steam
        All the tools you need to work (extensions, tables, and so on)

PRO`s :

Personal consultations. I will help you in any questions.
        No restrictions related to countries and KYC
        Unsaturated methods that will allow you to have a stable income
        Start with any bank and any skills

Link:

Code:
    https://cracked.io/Thread-Sellix-%E2%9C%85INVESTMENTS-IN-CS-GO-MANUSCRIPT-130-PAGES-%E2%8E%A0-%E2%AD%90300-400-PROFITS-%E2%8E%A0%E2%9D%A4%EF%B8%8F-SIGNALS-%E2%8E%A0%E2%9C%85?pid=30950346#pid30950346

Price 160$

Reviews:

Code:
    VC review
    Excellent e-book !
    @TRADESY has made trading easy to understand. The pictures and examples used in the book helped me a lot. And the best part is that it’s not about stocks or cryptos, but about trading Steam items. It's something new to me and it's really cool. It's clear that @TRADESY knows what they're doing and they've been doing it for a long time.

The ebook is not just a read, but more of a guide that teaches you step by step. It's not overwhelming at all, even though it's over 130 pages. Every page was worth it.
    It also includes very useful links and resources, with explanations linked to them.
    It's totally beginner friendly, as it covers every basics. If you're already a bit experienced, you can easily jump to the advanced sections.

After reading this ebook, I'm actually excited to start trading Steam items. I never thought I'd say that about trading, but here we are. Hats off to @TRADESY for making trading simple and fun!
    Don't go into Steam trading without this ebook !

Code:
    Vouch Copy :

*flashbang*  [Image: feelsabdulman.gif]
    Hi everybody, it's Counter Terrorist Iscue !
    Today we will see how to make money from Skin Trading  [Image: topg.gif]
    Let's begin !!   [Image: pepeclap2.gif]

Payments Proof : (Will update soon)

The more honest and professonial review i can do :

Methods / Ebook : 10/10

To Begin this eBook is well writted and go in details (like really deep) you have more than 30 Sections to understand the most even if you don’t know nothing.
    The eBook begins with a StoryTime of the Market on Steam and it really helps to understand why it’s profitable, what to do and don’t.
    Every sections goes deep in the explanation and is really Newbie Friendly.
    @TRADESY is giving to us a Goldmine with a lot of Links sites, helps and tips that could cost you thousands of dollars of failure and tests.
    So if you want to really start making and quit these « 500€/day » Scam scheme stop wasting your money and buy this eBook !!

Price: 10/10

For me the price isn’t high.
    Because here on c/to we have the habits of 50 dollars eBooks that learn nothing and just wait our time and robe our money.
    But even the best thief on earth will not write 130+ Pages to make money.
    This eBook is purely UHQ and will really help you to make money.
    To conclude the price isn’t high because you can make really fast your moneyback  [Image: pepeokay.png]

Seller: 10/10

About this it’s a real pleasure.
    @TRADESY is really cool, I talked before his Update of the eBook and he was really helpful and kind.
    Really Advised !

Final note: 10.01/10

Methods: 10/10
    Price: [font]10[/font]/10

Code:
    VC REVIEW:

Method: 10/10
    As someone who's done some CS:GO investing in the past, I can without a doubt say this e-book is the bible on CS:GO investing at the moment. It's loaded with information, and doesn't miss out on any part of the journey. Very detailed and graphically explained in a very noob-friendly way, so even if you've never done this before, you won't have any issues.

From what items to buy, what and when to sell, how long to HODL, along with current investment portfolio and discord group to share trades in. There's boatloads of tips included that will make your journey extremely effortless. It's a no brainer to skip the process of learning, as the seller has clearly gone through it himself. Just steal his blueprint.

Furthermore, the e-book is a whopping 138 pages, has an amazing design, tons of effort was clearly put into it and it's packed with information.

The seller is an amazing guy. Very professional and answered all my questions about the method.

Price: 10/10
    The price is a bargain, if we take in consideration all the value that's offered and the money you can make.

Definitely a buy.

Midnight likes this.
  2. JohnnyFX

JohnnyFX Active Member

This one could be better than the other one.

This guide will give us more stable profit, in my opinion.

3. Midnight

Midnight Member

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!