Recruitment of participants Join Me and Use Titan X EA and Titan AC EA (ORIGINAL)

Discussion in 'Expert advisors, trading robots, MT5 experts' started by Titan Vip, 10 January 2024.

Tags:
Stage:
Recruitment of participants
Price:
2100.00 USD
Participants':
4 of 6
Organizer:
GOODMEN
66%
Settlement fee for participation:
360 USD
  • Participants of Joint purchase:
    1. Titan Vip, 2. kopiko, 3. croFX, 4. (anonym)
    ;
    Reserve list:
    1. mar214;

(Writing to the backup list is prohibited)

1. Titan Vip

Titan Vip Member

Hi and Good Day Team,

I already have membership with blue edge financial.
    I want to rent my available 6 spot/license of TITAN X EA and TITAN AC EA for now.

How It Work ?

You give (mt5 acc nbr ) to me after joining and i will validate it in my Client Area with blue edge financial
    **mt5 account can use demo / real or live acc / prop firm acc.
    **main focus on doing prop firm but can chnge setting if u have different use.

Only available for 6 people

What you get from joining my team during renting period :

1. Free vps log in to acces titan x in mt5 during renting period.
    Vps spec : 2 core vps, 2 gb ram, 50gb ssd, 1 dedicated ip address. Can be access through pc, laptop, phone.

2. Exclusive use of titan x ea and titan ac in the server (vps). I will set up the mt5 terminal, ea, mtp software in the vps for you.
    Not crack/pirate version but original.
    **vps can be upgrade latter.

3. Access leaderboard file to pass prop firm.
    ** will do my best to upload the set file from Leaderboard on monday, wednesday and friday after i filter it.

4. Access to mtp software for backtesting to pass prop firm.

5. For testing and how to use at the delivery section latter. Can do everything on mt5 demo so u can test and backtesting in mt5 and also backtesting using mtp software for passing prop firm. After you know how to use the system, i will chnge the mt5 number for prop firm.

Unlimited change for your mt5 acc during your subscription.

6. Opportunity to access and feel for your self how this work. And when you success latter dont forget to join them for real because they really made good system for people. Join through me OK ^_^

If you become my team, i will teach you and guide you how to use it. It is not difficult but have to made effort also.

Success dont come for lazy one, my self include.

Joining fee :
    1 month 200usd
    2 month 350 usd
    **3 month and above will do more discount to show thanks for your support in becoming part of my team.

The reason i cannot make it more cheaper by making more people participate was because i have limited seat/license available to validate the titan x ea & titan ac to fully functional.

It is more expensive paying other people to pass prop firm for you and your payout/ profit split might get denied when ur request the profit split. At least with me you know what access you have and how you can utilise it to pass prop firm.
    Support will be with me, not going to leave u alone.

You can watch the titan x ea demo and mtp software (at 19:00 minute) in you tube :
    **titan ac ea is a new ea from them, so it doesnt show in the video

ea in mt5
    ea in mt5.PNG

mt 5 acc validation

mt 5 acc validation.PNG

Lb pic

Lb pic.PNG

Lb result

Lb result.PNG

mtp software for backtesting

mtp software for backtesting.PNG

2. Titan Vip

Titan Vip Member

3. Titan Vip

Titan Vip Member

@Sc4ramanga 2 month of using it. including testing and using it.
    u can use ur own vps, but i have to sett it up in ur vps. And everytime the mtp request for validation, u have to give me your vps login (usually this happen when mtp auto update)
    basically u borrow/use the ea under me. i will teach and provide video also so u can watch and use it.

4. mar214

mar214 Active Member

IT Project
    HI
    I take also a membership in september 2022 but i was not able to have any success even i take the best strategy in dashboard and have luck to have a refund alittle bit before 3 months of use!

could you share reals results in passing challenges and in trading in real if you are already in this because in 2022 in was not good

Thank you
    warmly

5. mar214

mar214 Active Member

IT Project
    in real use of passing challenges

6. Titan Vip

Titan Vip Member

Wow u with them in 2022. Maybe before not great. But they made a lot of improvement. Keep making their system better and better by the help of their comunity also. Of coz it is not guaranteed succes. Many people keep getting funded. Some also fail.

Personally i dont use on live acc. But they seem to made another feauture that can auto trade on live acc , so that if the chalenge account fail, at least can recover the fee from live account. Its still in beta now, i dont use it. Its better let other user run the beta.

7. Titan Vip

Titan Vip Member

My funded goes down toilet with my forex fund last year and other chlnge that i buy with it..bad luck for me and many more around the world.

But here is some result that i ss just now from Discord :

Attached Files:

8. mar214

mar214 Active Member

IT Project
    HI
    thank you for your response
    i was in 2022 september oct part of november and the luck to be one who take back his money !

i could be interested if you have at least 2 account success for the the 2 challenges and success in real trading on the 2 for at least 3 months
    tell me if or when you will be in this kind of result
    thank you a lot
    warmly

9. mar214

mar214 Active Member

IT Project
    Do you use gold TFF_Helen_of_troy ?

10. Titan Vip

Titan Vip Member

Nice one there for the money.
    To me, it depend on the strategy and how you customise it. Some of the member just use past strategy that they customize. Some just do little tweaking and use new strtegy every week. It depend on the data and past result.
    Let the ea run without us messing with it.

U can wait for the result, let other test it.

11. Titan Vip

Titan Vip Member

I am using past set file.
    Usually the new set from LB i just customize and play with it to see the result. It is fun testing. If the result not too different, i just use past set file :) also this made my entry/position unique than other people.

Mtp software made it possible to watch the past test, tking time around 15 minute or lower based on ea setting. Its cool too use and tweaking ea setting in mt5 also mind blowing.
    Dont stress to much when doing the tweaking/optimization.

12. Shahed Khan

Shahed Khan Member

I am interested, have few questions… will you please dm me?

13. JimboJet

JimboJet New Member

14. Shahed Khan

Shahed Khan Member

I am very familiar with the product.. Just need 1 license validated, Titan AC and Leaderboard access. What would be the price please?

15. Sam Park

Sam Park Member

How does Titan X help in funded stage where you are not allowed to copy trade with very broad meaning where if you use same set file as someone else and happen to have same entry (regardless of lot size) around the same time they can terminate your account? How does it help masking trade made by EA as manual trades?

16. SLICK

SLICK New Member

Is it possible to use the MTP software with other EA's or only works for titan?

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!