Recruitment of participants Multi-Osc OBOS Overlap NT8

Discussion in 'NinjaTrader' started by Dron, 16 January 2024.

Stage:
Recruitment of participants
Price:
557.00 USD
Participants':
0 of 20
Organizer:
Dron
0%
Settlement fee for participation:
29 USD
  • (The main list is still empty)

(Writing to the backup list is prohibited)

1. Dron

Dron Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Organizer

Multi-Osc OBOS Overlap NT8

0.png

Multi-Osc OB/OS Overlap is a powerful indicator that provides traders with a comprehensive view of sideways and trending markets. By analyzing multiple oscillators simultaneously, it increases the chances of identifying accurate overbought/oversold areas, enabling traders to make informed decisions. The innovative combination of Money Flow Index (MFI), Relative Strength Index (RSI), and Stochastic makes this indicator a unique and effective tool for traders of all levels.

Multi-Osc OB/OS Overlap simplifies the analysis of MFI, RSI, and Stochastic by presenting their states with color-coded lines: green means oversold, pink means overbought, and grey represents the neutral state. When Multi-Osc OB/OS Overlap detects an overlapped overbought/oversold zone, it highlights it on the chart with custom colors and markers for easy identification.

Multi-Osc OB/OS Overlap simplifies the interpretation of MFI, RSI, and Stochastic by using color-coded lines, resulting in clearer and more effective visual signals compared to the traditional method of applying multiple oscillators to your chart. This saves valuable chart space for other important indicators.

By adjusting the threshold values for MFI, RSI, and Stochastic, you can customize the overbought/oversold areas to fit your trading strategy. Lower thresholds will generate more signals, while higher thresholds will generate fewer but potentially more accurate signals.

Dedicated NinjaScript signals:
    Signal_Trade: 1 = Bullish reversal, -1 = Bearish reversal
    Signal_Detection: -1 = detection of overlap OB, 1 = detection of overlap OS, 0 = none
    Signal_State: 1 = overlap OB, -1 = overlap OS, 0 = no overlap
    Signal_StateMFI: 1 = overbought, -1 = oversold, 0 = middle
    Signal_StateRSI: 1 = overbought, -1 = oversold, 0 = middle
    Signal_StateStoch: 1 = overbought, -1 = oversold, 0 = middle

i-879MTNL-X3.png
    i-bwP9RrT-X3.png i-CGR7g9k-X3.png i-D4tKx2D-X3.png i-f7XRHJk-X3.png i-Ft9vWh9-X3.png i-FTzBVRF-X3.png i-HKnddch-X3.png i-j5dss7q-X3.png i-mc4ndJs-X3.png i-Nz4GSn7-X3.png i-qFQ4Mrn-X3.png i-T7mtf8N-X3.png i-w59GC9p-X3.png

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!