Recruitment of participants Oscillator Reversal NT8

Discussion in 'NinjaTrader' started by Dron, 16 January 2024.

Stage:
Recruitment of participants
Price:
577.00 USD
Participants':
0 of 20
Organizer:
Dron
0%
Settlement fee for participation:
30 USD
  • (The main list is still empty)

(Writing to the backup list is prohibited)

1. Dron

Dron Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Organizer

Oscillator Reversal NT8

0.png

Following the success of Oscillator Trend, we developed Oscillator Reversal, which is another universal indicator that works with any oscillator of your choice, no matter if it's built-in or third-party (RSI, Stochastic, MFI, Awesome Oscillator, CCI...). Get this universal indicator and start experimenting to see which oscillator performs best in identifying trend reversals!
    This indicator decides reversals based on the oscillator value in relation to user-defined thresholds. Assume that you set the high, center, and low thresholds at 60, 50, and 40, respectively. Then:

Assume the oscillator has climbed above 60 for at least X bars (you define this number), then when it falls below 60 a bearish reversal will be given.
    Reversely, assume the oscillator has fallen below 40 for at least X bars, then when it climbs above 40 a bullish reversal will be provided.

The “Late Mode” can be enabled so that the oscillator is required to exceed the Threshold Center for a reversal signal to be triggered.

i-6XMP9fw-X2.png
    i-6grPnSN-X2.png i-87W8RVD-X2.png i-92qg3fh-X2.png i-czqDgHC-X2.png i-Gp2pxsv-X2.png i-HcGFddq-X2.png i-HnP85P3-X2.png i-hT7tkPj-X2.png i-KQjT3DP-X2.png i-MFLNP3q-X2.png i-R9GDFTx-X2.png i-S4xjTxn-X2.png i-VLcjFS5-X2.png

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!