Recruitment of participants Period Sequence Magik NT8

Discussion in 'NinjaTrader' started by Dron, 16 January 2024.

Stage:
Recruitment of participants
Price:
507.00 USD
Participants':
0 of 20
Organizer:
Dron
0%
Settlement fee for participation:
26 USD
  • (The main list is still empty)

(Writing to the backup list is prohibited)

1. Dron

Dron Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Organizer

Period Sequence Magik NT8

0.png

For easier configuration & visualization, we highly recommend you add 2 instances of our Easy Trend indicators to your chart, one for the fastest MA and another for the slowest MA. If you want to buy both Period Sequence Magik & Easy Trend, please contact us for a special discount.

Period Sequence Magik is a really special trend indicator that relies on moving averages & number sequences to gauge market cycles (uptrend & downtrend).

This one-of-its-kind indicator calculates its value based on the analysis of up to 50 moving averages of different periods, each of which is the element of a user-selected number sequence. Hence the name "Period Sequence Magik", because the base for this indicator's algorithm is a sequence of MA periods.

As for the MA type, you can select any of the popular moving averages: SMA, EMA, HMA, WMA... Let's say you pick EMA and the "Prime" number sequence; then the moving averages to be analyzed are EMA 2, EMA 3, EMA 5, EMA 7, EMA 11, EMA 13, EMA 17, EMA 19...

i-2VNVNnB-X2.png

i-BQXLfQ2-X2.png i-dDRR234-X2.png i-f9VtW9f-X2.png i-FrTvHdb-X2.png i-GnK8QF3-X2.png i-hxp4frm-X2.png i-KMVSCr8-X2.png i-MNTbHnV-X2.png i-pwGTxMg-X2.png i-V3xwPZL-X2.png

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!