Scam PIPS HUNTER 4.1 R.O.I = 100% minimum to 300% monthly

Discussion in 'Sellers scammers' started by Gurminj, 18 August 2023.

1. Gurminj

Gurminj Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

2. LikeGreen

LikeGreen Member

Is there any actual track record or reviews or anything about this? The web page and telegram give me big time scammy vibes. Also, I googled "Luke Rothman" the name given in the Telegram as admin and got zero relevant hits.

3. LikeGreen

LikeGreen Member

Oh, this is a scam. I checked the testimonials in the Telegram. There is this one from "Susan" who thanks "Mr Luke" for giving her the means to buy this cute house in Orlando: upload_2023-8-18_23-3-56.png upload_2023-8-18_23-4-42.png

Problem is, the house is actually a 1.3 million dollar home at 421 Bedford Avenue in Staten Island, NY.

SCAM!!!

upload_2023-8-18_23-6-38.png

Gurminj likes this.
  • Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!