Download ROYAL HEDGE FUND EA (Source Code MQ4)

Discussion in 'Expert advisors, trading robots, experts' started by Dron, 12 May 2024.

1. Dron

Dron Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Organizer

ROYAL HEDGE FUND EA (Source Code MQ4)

Royal Hedge Fund Robot is a very short scalper Robot for MT4 that analyzes the market using some of the most powerful indicators. It’s an (HFT) high-frequency trading robot that has successfully passed challenges quickly and has a high success rate.

This EA is traded during the NY Session and uses the market volatility to take a few pips out of the Market. Having no commissions on indices and a small amount of slippage is a plus for this HedgeFund EA. It does not use dangerous trading methods like martingale, grid, etc. it executes tons of trades a day. All transactions are always protected by a small Stop Loss.

It can trade with a fixed lot or use an auto lot and increase the size of the transaction automatically according to the specified criteria. The maximum drawdown percentage is low for this EA, which allows using this adviser on a small deposit.

Please test in a demo account first for at least a week. Also, Make yourself familiar with and understand how the Royal Hedge Fund EA works, then only use it in a real account.

Recommendations on this Robot for MT4
    Minimum account balance of 100$.
    Work Best on the EURUSD pair and US30, NAS100 (NASDAQ, US100), DAX (GER30, GER40, DE30, DE40). [Work on any pair]
    Work Best on M5 TimeFrames
    it’s susceptible to slippage, spread, and slow execution.

Source Code MQ4

2. Gunny

Gunny New Member

I bought it some time ago. Never got it working on my computer. I upload the file, so admin can distribute freely.

Attached Files:

JhonP and Daikoku2020 like this.
  3. JhonP

JhonP Member

Thank you, why didnt you make it work on your end? Bad Broker?

4. JhonP

JhonP Member

I made it to work and found some set fyles but it looses more than it wins. Maybe its bcs i am not using a proper broker?

5. imWald

imWald New Member

It is really difficult to find a suitable broker. Has anyone found a broker for this EA?

6. JhonP

JhonP Member

I used Hantec and got some profit but mosty losses, also tried roboforex without profits

7. imWald

imWald New Member

Thanks for your update

8. Daikoku2020

Daikoku2020 Active Member

Thanks for the share buddy!

Daikoku :D

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!