Download Semi-Automatic Indicator Hybryd Trader

Discussion in 'Expert advisors, trading robots, experts' started by Admin, 3 June 2019.

1. Admin

Admin Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

#1 Admin, 3 June 2019
    Last edited: 27 August 2019
    This semi-automatic indicator is interesting in that it can work both in automatic mode (AutoTrade) and in manual mode. Hybrid Trader can be used equally well on M15 to H4 timeframes. In addition, the indicator has a convenient trading panel, but in more detail below.

semy.jpg

Characteristics of the indicator Hybrid Trader
    Platform: Metatrader4
    Currency Pairs: All Currency Pairs
    Trading time: around the clock
    Time interval: M15-H4
    Recommended broker: Amarkets, Forex4you
    How it works?
    As I said before, Hybrid Trader can be used for traditional manual trading, but other than that you can automatically set trading. This can be done using the convenient panel directly on the diagram. On the panel, you can also set the necessary StopLoss and TakeProfit. Select the desired pair and another (for details, see the Guide, which can be downloaded below).
    Regardless of how good the Hybrid Trader indicator is, it should be tested on a demo. And Hybrid Trader is no exception.

Download Indicator Hybryd Trader
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/16li15ik5K-9qZFjCFRuydekDlEbIPgft/view

2. Aristo

Aristo Member

I see this just like Den Murakami EA... Thank you btw :)

Admin likes this.
  3. Aristo

Aristo Member

this Forum have friendly interface, very mean word "Clubbing" but why still low number of member?
    I will post on my Instagram, hope it success...

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!