Recruitment of participants Trend Magic Pro NT8

Discussion in 'NinjaTrader' started by Dron, 16 January 2024.

Stage:
Recruitment of participants
Price:
437.00 USD
Participants':
0 of 20
Organizer:
Dron
0%
Settlement fee for participation:
23 USD
  • (The main list is still empty)

(Writing to the backup list is prohibited)

1. Dron

Dron Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Organizer

Trend Magic Pro NT8

0.png

Trend Magic is a very popular CCI-based trend indicator from the MetaTrader arena, now converted to NinjaTrader 8 and enhanced further. Being one of the best trend indicators, Trend Magic gains high popularity due to its simplicity and effectiveness.

Though originating from the currency world, Trend Magic works fine with all futures and stock instruments. Trend traders of all levels can benefit from this awesome trend indicator because of its easy signal interpretation:
    Green Trend Magic plot with price closing above it signals a bullish time and traders should look for a long entry.
    Red Trend Magic plot with price closing below it signals a bearish time and traders should look for a short entry.

You can also monitor the return of price after weakening beyond the Trend Magic plot to trade trend pullbacks.

Our Trend Magic Pro indicator is built upon a combination of smoothed CCI and ninZaATR, with a plot change filter. All of these enhancements help significantly improve the indicator performance compared to the traditional version.

i-5Kv8qdd-X2.png
    i-965kk83-X2.png i-f5Qh7SJ-X2.png i-kNSDxQn-X2.png i-Lwrk5qQ-X2.png i-M5gLgVX-X2.png i-nKhRCcj-X2.png i-rKT7ZKz-X2.png i-rkW2W2s-X2.png

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!