Recruitment of participants VIDYA Pro NT8

Discussion in 'NinjaTrader' started by Dron, 16 January 2024.

Tags:
Stage:
Recruitment of participants
Price:
437.00 USD
Participants':
0 of 20
Organizer:
Dron
0%
Settlement fee for participation:
23 USD
  • (The main list is still empty)

(Writing to the backup list is prohibited)

1. Dron

Dron Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Organizer

VIDYA Pro NT8

0.jpg

VIDYA Pro is the enhanced version of the classic VIDYA (Variable Index Dynamic Average). With significant improvements, VIDYA Pro offers enhanced plot performance and visual enhancements for your Trend Identification.

Let’s quickly go through why VIDYA Pro is for you.
    VIDYA Pro uses the classic Variable Index Dynamic Average (VIDYA). This exponential moving average is a type of moving average that adjusts its sensitivity to price volatility.

Plus, these are the enhanced features you’ll receive:
    You’ll receive significant visual improvement:
    With VIDYA Pro, Up/Downtrends are highlighted in contrasting colors on the plot and background, giving a clear visual of the beginning/ending of a trend phase.

You can enable the “Smooth” parameter to reduce noise from the plot:
    This parameter smoothens the plot, letting you easily observe the price movement and increasing the reliability of trend signals.

You can set the threshold for valid plot movements:
    The movement of the plot will be influenced by the threshold set in the "Filter: Multiplier" parameter, which will result in relative Up/Downtrend signals.

VIDYA Pro‘s mechanism to generate signals in a 5-tick threshold example:
    If the plot's value changes by less than 5 ticks, the plot remains flat, and the trend stays unchanged.
    When the plot's value increases by more than 5 ticks, the plot moves upward, signaling an Uptrend.
    Conversely, if the plot's value decreases by more than 5 ticks, the plot moves downward, indicating a Downtrend.

0.png

i-4HZpNpr-X2.png i-CVrswTL-X2.png i-DXQrv93-X2.png i-NS499hB-X2.png i-sHtFLth-X2.png i-TbX3SP4-X2.png i-kRK2c5N-X2.png

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!