Recruitment of participants Steven Dux – High Odds Trading Summit 2021

Discussion in 'Video courses, trainings, educational material' started by GOODMEN, 9 September 2022.

Stage:
Recruitment of participants
Price:
60.00 USD
Participants':
1 of 7
Organizer:
GOODMEN
14%
Settlement fee for participation:
9 USD
  • Participants of Joint purchase:
    1. (anonym)
    ;
  1. GOODMEN

GOODMEN Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

Steven Dux – High Odds Trading Summit 2021

1.jpg

Steven Dux – High Odds Trading Summit 2021

• 9 HOURS OF VIDEO CONTENT
    IF YOU WANT TO BE A SUCCESSFUL DAY TRADER, THE SAME RULES AND PHILOSOPHIES APPLY THAT I’VE TALKED ABOUT FOR YEARS.

BUT 2021 has changed things, and the way we play by these rules are different today than last year and it may never be the same again.

Whether you are new to trading or an experienced trader with years under your belt and a 6 or even 7-figure portfolio, NOW is the time to adapt. There’s arguably greater opportunity for you now than ever before, but ONLY if you approach your trades the “right” way.

I KNOW WHAT YOU’RE THINKING

…you’ve heard all this before! Another trading guru with secrets to success that will make you rich overnight!

No. That’s not me. And that’s not what this Live 2 1/2-Day Summit is about. There are no quick-rich hacks around here. If that’s what you’re looking for, please do not attend.

During this Live 21/2-Day Summit, we focus only on proven strategies that ensure you lay long-lasting foundations for your trading career. Whether you’re new to trading or have years of experience — and whether you’re a part-time trader or looking to make this your primary income — the approach we’re about to share with you is how to build long term success. I should know because this is the approach I’ve taken, and it’s how I’ve built a $10+ million portfolio over the last few years.

WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
    TO GET FROM ATTENDING THIS LIVE 2-DAY SUMMIT.

HOW I MADE $3 MILLION ON $AMC AND $GMC, AND THE BIGGEST LESSONS

…I’ve learned from this period (including a few mistakes I made that could have made me A LOT more!)

HOW 2021 HAS CHANGED THE WAY WE PLAY THE GAME (POSSIBLY FOREVER)

…and how you can adapt to these changes to take advantage of the huge opportunities now in front of you.

WHAT THE FUNDAMENTAL STRATEGIES ARE TO BUILD A SUCCESSFUL,

…long-lasting trading career that yields greater results month-on-month (whether you’re a full-time or part-time trader)

LEARN NOT ONLY FROM ME (AND HOW I’VE BUILT A $10M+ PORTFOLIO)

…but how my Special Guests have done the same (you can only access these exclusive lectures by attending this Live 2 1/2-Day Summit)

HOW TO ADAPT TO THE MARKETS MOVING FORWARD AS WE ENTER 2022

…and what patterns, tools, and insights will help you create an unfair advantage so your next 12 months are you best ever (whether you are a first time trader OR an experienced one who’s been doing this for years!)

2. h3ks

h3ks Active Member

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!