Download Steven Dux - Trading Techniques

Discussion in 'Video courses, webinars, training material' started by mata00, 17 January 2023.

1. mata00

mata00 New Member

#1 mata00, 17 January 2023
    Last edited by a moderator: 7 October 2023
    [​IMG]
    Steven Dux - Trading Techniques
    WEBRip | English | MP4 | 2560 x 1440 | AVC ~828 Kbps | 60 fps
    AAC | 540 Kbps | 48.0 KHz | 2 channels | ~9 hours | 3.44 GB
    Genre: eLearning Video / Trading​
    Learn how Steven Dux turned $27k into $1.3 Million in just one year. Are you new to the world of trading and would like to know how to get started? Are you already somewhat experienced but would like to take your trading to the next level? Do you want to find out how I was able to make over $1 Million of profits in one short year?
    In just 10 hours you will learn:
    Market Basics
    The stock market basics from A-Z that you’ll need to get started

Psychology
    The psychology of trading

Long and short side trading
    The difference between long and short side trading and how to take advantage of both positions

Risk Management Strategies
    The different risk management strategies to build your account steadily

Statistics Database
    How to build your own statistics database and use it to take advantage of any trading method

My top Trading Strategies
    And most importantly: My top 8 trading strategies for today’s Penny Stock Market

Screenshots
    [​IMG]

Link Download

2. boorzhyu

boorzhyu New Member

please update the links or make mega link, cannot download

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!