Download Emerald EA V2+V3

Discussion in 'Expert advisors, trading robots, experts' started by ryanb13, 20 April 2023.

1. Kratom

Kratom Member

i agree. i guarantee if more people that bought directly from him were here or find this community to talk about they wouldnt have good things to say too

2. LSD

LSD Active Member

The reason why the idiots are going around saying "this is a fake ea" is because these are puppet accounts by frank ea to intentionally cause chaos and confusion and have plausible deniability for why it may fail or not work. and then urge people to buy the original. i wouldnt be surprised if kratom was frank ea, bro joined on monday and hes wanting us to get the original like a moron. are you stupid kratom? whats wrong with you?

the cracks ARE real.

3. Kratom

Kratom Member

youre over thinking it. ive said nothing that undermines anyone here. on the contrary i think its beneficial we group together and buy the actual V2 or V3. clearly those versions are for US30. look at my screenshot here, i fi was frank i wouldnt be able to post this screenshot...

Attached Files:

4. LSD

LSD Active Member

Okay frank. V2 is for gold. we've established that already. it doesnt work on us30 because the stops are ridiculously small as the pip ranges havent been adjusted

V3 however is used for US30, and is more like sapphire

understood, frank?

5. LSD

LSD Active Member

and if you're gonna sit there and say the cracks aren't real you're wrong its as simple as that. you get scammed by your godly developer and you wonder why he's trolling everyone by saying the cracks are fake? it's because that's what he wants you to think! use your brain before you even give another penny to this idiot developer

anyways we are using emerald v2 i have another week left on the trial and we'll gather some results

6. Kratom

Kratom Member

lol dude im on your side. im also testing it. chill out man

7. LSD

LSD Active Member

if you were this cunning bastard idiot frankea and your 3500 dubloon EA got leaked dont you think you'd also create bot accounts to tell everyone the crack is fake to cause confusion and make you wanna buy the original so he gets another 3500? what you said is a perfect example of his intended effect.

GUYS! i got scammed by this idiot developer guys he no give me update guys. he say the crack is fake guys. lets buy real from him guys!!11!1!1!!

8. Kratom

Kratom Member

i dont know how else to prove to you im not him. may the force be with you

9. LSD

LSD Active Member

that's not the point. read what i said

10. Kratom

Kratom Member

i love you bro. life is short. RIP to the people that died in the submersible

11. LSD

LSD Active Member

the people in the sub got what they deserved. eccentric billionaires realising that money cant save them and that safety comes first. i would love to see how their last moments were

12. LSD

LSD Active Member

anyways my point was, IF you put yourself in the perspective of this cunning spanish bastard called frankea, you can understand why he injected those false claims of the crack being fake into the community. it's for him to get more people like you to buy the ea straight from him instead of dealing with the confusion and chaos.

which, i won't lie, is a good troll. i love a good anti-troll from time to time - it's impressive. but goes to show that this monkey frankea knows how fuck your pockets

13. heezyrashi

heezyrashi New Member

I just made this account right now to tell you that I have never seen someone so funny in an otherwise boring forum.

14. Kratom

Kratom Member

i 100% agree. i think and hope most people would rather test the unlocked versions first before coughing up the big money. i just wish there were more people that bought his EA's in a central group to discuss it to talk more in depth about the results and or their interactions with him

15. LSD

LSD Active Member

or not coughing up the big money at all. it's that simple. if you had such a negative interaction with him where he doesnt even give you an update, you think he's a reputable seller? you think recommending to buy from him again is even remotely a good idea?

We're not lining his pockets again. Ever.

16. Kratom

Kratom Member

i agree. i prefer he also doesnt make money tbh. for anyone reading this, look back at my posts and you will see my screenshots with him. if youre thinking about buying his EA directly off him, he WILL NOT update your bot when it expires. i tried countless times reaching him and he ignores me. youre better off getting the ones here and testing it. at least those will never get locked

17. LSD

LSD Active Member

frankea you pendejo i WILL kill you when i find you

18. hotsuma2k

hotsuma2k New Member

Is the V3 set file can only use on MFF? What is the best environment to test it? MFF doesn't provide demo account.

19. Kratom

Kratom Member

20. LSD

LSD Active Member

upload_2023-6-23_17-48-26.png

yes

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!