Buy ICT Prodigy - Trading course - $650K in payouts

Discussion in 'Video courses, trainings, educational material' started by GOODMEN, 11 October 2023.

Stage:
Completed
Price:
2120.00 USD
Participants':
35 of 35
Organizer:
GOODMEN
Settlement fee for participation:
95 USD
  1. MalcomLeed

MalcomLeed Well-Known Member

Trader
  2. Teebbagg

Teebbagg Active Member

We need to hurry up and buy this …

this guy has a mechanical strategy , and he uses multiple PropFirm accounts ….

He gave an example of buying 20 $5k accounts , and using his strategy on it , targeting 25% per account …. Let’s hurry and buy this before he stops selling it …

3. MalcomLeed

Trader

yes

4. Swissxd

Swissxd Member

Yes totally agree

MalcomLeed likes this.
  5. MalcomLeed

Trader
    come on guys join up, proven record..

6. Librarmony

Librarmony Member

People saying he is legit or anything to do with ICT, did he show any track record or live trading session with a real and live account?

7. MalcomLeed

Trader

Watch interview with funded trader he also showed proof on insta of his prop firm payouts

8. Librarmony

Librarmony Member

I watched the video on YouTube, yet no track record mate.
    I did an intensive research about ict, yet another guru foundation.
    But if you have something I don't know yet please share your knowledge.

Here is the best quote I've found about ICT :
    "know this is going to ruffle some feathers, but I’ll shoot.

ICT plays into preconceived notions of trading that many retail traders have. Take the belief in the idea that banks are hitting retail stops for example. This may sound reasonable to one who only looks at charts in order to learn about trading, but for someone who has read up on derivatives, it’s painfully obvious that ICT is speaking outside of his own realm of knowledge.

One of the biggest draws to FX is the access to high leverage so even those with $10 can trade, but no one seems to ask how is this possible. Well, it’s because we aren’t really exchanging assets. Most retail traders are trading what’s called a Contract For Difference (CFD). It’s simply an agreement between us (the trader) and a counterparty, which is typically our broker. If that last part caught you’re attention, then good. Most retail traders aren’t even trading against the banks. They don’t even know you exist, nor do they care because your order doesn’t reach where banks are really trading anyways. Major banks trade on the interbank exchange market anyways, so there is zero necessity for banks to manipulate prices for retail “liquidity”.

Beyond this point we get even more detached from reality when we dig into ideas like the Interbank Price Delivery Algorithm (IPDA). There’s a lot to unpack here about, but I think it’s absolutely hilarious that he claims to have been forced to write it after he was kidnapped by the CFTC. Even if we ignore this bit, the idea of a single algorithm controlling the global economy in the form of fixed price movement, then there would be no need for central banks to adjust interest rates and conduct open market operations, or for countries to form economic alliances like BRICS. It would also imply that literally every country is in on this global conspiracy that everything in the market is orchestrated and they’re just acting in a manner to control the narrative. This is beyond tin foil hat territory, but these kinds of ideas make people who believe what he says about the banks think that they’re seeing beyond the “veil”. He’s playing into their need for “hidden” knowledge of the market and that’s exactly what he claims he teaches. When in reality, the moment you start studying how the market actually functions, all this falls apart.

Now, I’m not saying that things like market manipulation or other shady things don’t happen behind the scenes, but trying to ride the coat tails of “smart money” using arbitrary trading rules and blindly following advice from “traders” like ICT is just going to leave your trading career up to chance.

Anyways, there just aren’t any indicators that the guy knows anything about trading that is grounded in reality. He’s failed numerous attempts at trading with a publicly verifiable track record, has failed to show up at trading competitions he claimed he would participate in, and is continuing to get caught in lies. Like when he started his “live” futures trading, he was opening positions not possible with his claimed account balance. The only thing I’ve seen consistent about the guy is his ability to get caught up in his own lies. If you want figure out why, you have to look at his heroes.

ICT has been around trading long enough to claim that he was mentored by Larry Williams (The Inner Circle Mentorship, sound familiar?), who was the original market guru, and also credits Ken Roberts as inspiration. Both of these guys are involved in cases with the CFTC. They both made a lot of money, but not from trading as they sold books and courses on how to make money at ridiculous prices. ICT tried selling mentorship programs at similar prices, but he failed to deliver on both of his attempts."
    See how much I didn't " bother " myself with reading?

9. MalcomLeed

Trader

Yea it's a risk we take end of the day...this guy seems to be doing well tho

Librarmony likes this.
  10. Librarmony

Librarmony Member

Thanks mate, would you mind sharing his Instagram?

MalcomLeed likes this.
  11. Teebbagg

Teebbagg Active Member

You’re not making sense , this guy has over $1m in payouts , we just want him to teach how he does that , simple … I don’t care what he’s trading .

12. MalcomLeed

Trader

Yea its private but give him a follow he has posts with withdrawals, his insta is: @alemr98

Attached Files:

Swissxd and Librarmony like this.
  13. Teebbagg

Teebbagg Active Member

And again , ICT’s Son is now trading propfirms and withdrawing … making $1k a week. If he wasn’t good , his methods won’t work for his son …. Bye

14. MalcomLeed

Trader
    I thought was 600k?

15. Swissxd

Swissxd Member

I saw his result he was posting in Instagram and it’s positive some is trade are lose but overall is winning

MalcomLeed likes this.
  16. Swissxd

Swissxd Member

Here some of his work he was using TFF and MFF

Attached Files:

MalcomLeed and Librarmony like this.
  17. Librarmony

Librarmony Member

Thank you so much

MalcomLeed likes this.
  18. MalcomLeed

Trader
    you welcome mate

19. Swissxd

Swissxd Member

20. MalcomLeed

Trader
  • Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!