Download KGF v1 EA

Discussion in 'Expert advisors, trading robots, experts' started by GOODMEN, 20 March 2020.

1. Chris.Id

Chris.Id Member

dont forget to ask the lot size too ? its easy to get a short term big daily % but it has higher risk too

2. lengendcb

lengendcb Member

Yup. Loaded the 1.47 and it did open trades and made some profits. After all trades closed and waited for few hours but no new trades. Realized that the 1.47 crashed.

codein23 likes this.
  3. codein23

codein23 Member

#63 codein23, 28 July 2020
    Last edited: 28 July 2020
    Yes that fking 1.47 crash too(it can crash with all trades closed and also with open trades[very rare]) :(
    This ea has a great potential but is fcked up by this bug, if someone can recode this, the game is over, for real

lengendcb likes this.
  4. codein23

codein23 Member

lengendcb likes this.
  5. Serge Denizyaran

Serge Denizyaran Active Member

I'm now forward testing this EA on GBPUSD as EURUSD is still insane. Also noticed in backtesting or real testing, the EA hangs with TF anything below M30. I'm now testing both 1.45 and 1.47, not crashed since last week on M30 with 30 pip step. Personally recommend 1.45 as the trading times in 1.47 dont work. HiLo max orders 15, iLAN 1.5 max orders 5, iLAN 1.6 max orders 15 at 0.01 per 1k. GU made 1k since yesterday already at 11k demo. Since ilan 1.5 and 1.6 are opening exact copy trades I set it to low and only increase it to help it to hedge otherwise double orders add up. You can also set it to 0 but then it still opens only one order and sits there until the market reverses, or you can basically close it daily at a loss while Hilo and 1.6 are making profits.

The real v1.47 can be found on Mt4talk. They have modified it heavily. I'm testing that on 100k, 50k, 10k demo and 1k real and only trade 2am to 5am ICM times every morning at 20000 scaler (15% DD) setting with the set provided and also set the pip step to 30. It makes 10% every night and often only one order makes it through the allowed timeframe but recovers later in the day or I sometimes close it as it opens very large orders but not more than 3 or 4. The original set file is completely insane at 3250 scaler. I have tested the shit out of this one and found my best settings. 1k real made 10% already since yesterday. See the screenshot. Its completely different. Hard to find out what all the settings are but tried trading 24h too. Way to risky. Best is to stick to Sydney and Tokyo sessions. On this one the ilan 1.5 can be disabled with false statement. So it only opens two orders, buy and a sell. One makes it and doesnt open another one, it just hedged the other one but after the allowed timeframe, it doesnt manage the trade until the next morning unless the trade hits TP. This way you can afford the DD it causes I figured. Also this is what I can see only hundreds of backtesting I have done.

Screenshot 2020-07-28 at 14.31.54.png

6. Serge Denizyaran

7. lengendcb

lengendcb Member

Bro, do you mind posting this v1.47 which you have screenshot here? Thanks.

8. castro1825

castro1825 Member

Yeah, can you share the expert advisor? It says to pay on mt4talk :(

9. Serge Denizyaran

Here you go. Use my set files inside for safest trading. The provided set file is way too risky. I also made a 24h set file for safe trading too. with 24h set use 0.01 per 1k. With 2am to 5am the lots are calculated automatically. Adjust scaler for your liking. 20000 and 30000 are safest, anything lower gets insane.

Attached Files:

lengendcb likes this.
  10. lengendcb

lengendcb Member

Thanks bro!

11. Serge Denizyaran

No problem. my set made 7% today. GU went crazy though, DD was 18% during the afternoon. Recovered at 5pm with my help. You need to watch the trades that are left from the night but usually its fine as it doesnt open any trades during the day, the DD is fine. FYI - it does hedge the leftover trade even the EA is disabled during the day. Dont add any other EA to the same terminal.

lengendcb likes this.
  12. lengendcb

lengendcb Member

I like to ask how much is your starting deposit and leverage?

Played with martingale EAs. Some worked with $1000 and 1:200 leverage. Some worked with $2000 and 1:50 leverage. All these are important. If gave the EA too much margin, they will open many positions, till the DD are too scary, but also great returns. Some if never got the free margin, they might not recoup and face positions being closed out.

13. Serge Denizyaran

I use this on 7k, 1k and 10k live accounts. With different settings. But I like the set file I created in the zip file. Use the 2am to 5am one. It is set to 30 pip step at M30 TF. Meaning within that three hours it is allowed to trade you will see max 4 orders, half or more will hit TP and one will carry on for the day, it will usually hit TP later or with more hedging, unless the pair moves more than 100 pips that day like today, your DD will not go above 20%. If you are patient and leave the EA to only trade during Tokyo session, this is very safe. But keep an eye on it as I do. The scaler I use is 20000 with MM, so with 7k it opens 0.38 lots. This is very large because we trade less than 5 times in 24h. If all goes well, you will earn about 70% per month but minimum 30%.
    My leverage is 500. Use 30000 scaler if you want smaller trades.

EDWIN R and lengendcb like this.
  14. lengendcb

lengendcb Member

Bro, thanks for the details, cheers!

15. Serge Denizyaran

No worries. Test this EA with my set on demo for a week. If you like this idea, I have also modified the Dragon Expert 4.1 to work this way too. It behaves pretty much same but when it hits TP, it keeps going. However, when one trade makes beyond 5am, it either hits TP later or the EA hedges it with the same PIP step so it doesnt keep opening trades all the time. But when the hedging turns around or martingale, it doesn't wait as long as iLAN Trio because I set the risk in a way, it still makes profit (10% of the trade) but not so much obviously however I'm happy that I'm out of trades for the day until next morning 2am.

lengendcb likes this.
  16. lengendcb

lengendcb Member

For the Dragon expert, it's very good as I am also using. Infact it's my favorite. The inputs panel is also same as Irins 1.8 EA. Not sure there's any difference between these 2. Can you share the source code for the Dragon expert if it's not too much to ask? ;)

17. castro1825

castro1825 Member

It always blows the account in the backtest

lengendcb likes this.
  18. lengendcb

lengendcb Member

Like I said before, some martingale EAs works with certain amount, must find the amount that works. Actually, I am not a fan of backtest; I only do forward test using demo account. If it can win a bit and not losing, I will run it on real. :)

19. codein23

codein23 Member

man, create an mql5 or myfxbook link to let us track your live account or send us the id + investor pw :eek::rolleyes:

20. Chris.Id

Chris.Id Member

what kind of account suitable for this EA ? ECN with commision or standard account without commision?

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!