Download Red Jacket Course by The Norden Method

Discussion in 'Video courses, webinars, training material' started by Ci_Enigma, 29 July 2023.

1. RaymondH79

RaymondH79 Member

Yeah I really don't believe this is indeed a skill you can teach yourself in a couple of days. Takes years of daily practising your scratch rate, I think winning is easy. But scrating a trade immediately is the most difficult part of it all! I have caught myself so many times,while practising this, of letting price go through my entry a couple of ticks and waiting until it takes my 1 tick proft. Or even adding to a loser to bring down the average price, while knowing I should already have been out of that trade ages ago...
    To really master this skill, I feel I need to deep dive into this rabbit hole and watch the DOM for hours and hours for the next couple of months and practise taking that scratch asap..
    Trading NQ or even ES with this method is like trading manually on steriods, you need to be one with the market and spot the opportunities quickly as they only last for 2 or 3 seconds..

2. Barea

Barea New Member

Ciaoooo... potresti inviarlo per cortesia?

3. Barea

Barea New Member

Ciaoooo potresti postare il link per cortesia?

4. FxManiac74

FxManiac74 New Member

Hello, has someone the new chapter of the course? 9 and 10.

Thank you

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!