Download Trader Dale - Volume Profile Video Course

Discussion in 'Video courses, webinars, training material' started by Rsousa, 9 April 2021.

1. kapulet

kapulet Well-Known Member

Good luck and a lot of it. This is a goddamn guess of whatever you have not used Technical analysis, VP OF anything ...
    Good luck and a lot of it. This is a goddamn guess of whatever you have not used technical analysis, VP OF anything ...

2. kapulet

The problem is one thing you'll always be too late ...You have to understand the market enough to "guess well".

3. Iojik

Iojik Member

Well just because I can trade profitably (if i was a pro trader selling my course) doesn't mean that I can't tell others how i do it. VP and Valtos both traded for either banks or brokerage firms. The retail traders represent a small percent of the market participants. If you add up the banks and the big investment funds you'd see we make a small %. Blackrock owns 10 Trillion in assets alone. We, as retail traders don't have that much "gun powder" to move the markets even if you had 1-10 million $ to trade with but that doesn't mean you can't snipe here and there from the big boys as long as you always remember you are not the market mover and you can't stop it from moving no matter what the charts, indicators, VP or OF says. We've all had periods of profitability but we don't have the experience and discipline to keep our capital. To avoid trading when it is not clear what is happening. To not risk too much per trade because "it looks like a good setup". To not aim for hundreds of pips per trade. To not get greedy. 95% of the traders lose their capital within 6 months.

https://prnt.sc/4TpU4rLdNgj-

4. Iojik

Iojik Member

Btw how is the eurusd scalper doing? I got chopped up. Not sure if the Take a Break ea is doing anything. The EA opened traders when the US CPI data was shaking the markets.The only way i would trade this EA is when i allow it to trade.It makes profits but it also gets in DD opening multiple positions at relatively close levels.

5. Iojik

Iojik Member

btw i have a course that might interest you. It's about market manipulation, stages, phases, fakeouts, etc from Sterling Suhr which is a guy that was doing webinars with TD.. So did Valtos. I actually stopped watching the OF courses and watched this first. Let me know if you are interested and i will send it to you.

6. kapulet

Yeah of course can be much better than OF + VP. ;)

7. kapulet

I have already downloaded the course thanks a lot. The robot works all the time, but it fell into DD -75%, but the deposit "survived".

8. kapulet

So far 862$ in profit from May 4. Initial deposit - 200$.

9. kapulet

The second robot has not yet had a chance to prove itself, I'm talking about "Gator EA". He started with a large decline in the deposit by some -40%. He did not show up on the test either - not very well.

10. kapulet

From https://www.daytradingforexlive.com/
    ..."Does the educator trade live or show a track record in some form.

No matter what BS they tell you, if an educator does not trade live for their members or show profitability in some way then you know they’re not a trader.

There is no exception to this rule!"...

11. Iojik

Iojik Member

And what lot size did you use? I kind of used too large of a lot size and got caught in DD. I'm thinking using a larger TP.

12. Iojik

Iojik Member

They do share trades but with the members (buyers) of the course. I don't have access to those trades but i did find some of the trades shared on his website. Btw have you found any guru trader sharing his live account results?

https://www.daytradingforexlive.com...trend-continuation-setup-live-trade-analysis/

13. kapulet

With a deposit of $ 200, I started with 0.01 lots. From $ 300 I gave 0.02 lots from $ 400 or $ 500 (I don't remember) 0.03 lots until now. After the last DD, I think it's safest to make 0.02 lots from $ 500 and 0.03 lots from $ 1000.

14. kapulet

Yes, Rafał Zaorski makes trading on Zoomi-e and Youtube available, but he does not recommend copying to anyone ...

15. kapulet

Unfortunately everything is in Polish.

16. kapulet

This is a very "fat" trader. He earns millions of dollars.

17. kapulet

He hates training in training and coaches ... He branded them and challenges them to show what they can do in the real live market so far no one has dared ... That's why he doesn't believe in training it is taking money from "green people". He does not believe in technical analysis, says that this is nonsense, it has no practical meaning. Everyone on this forum and not only (opinion) is looking for this indicator method, EA robot that will allow you to earn in the long term ... they do not exist ...

18. kapulet

But most likely they don't exist for "us". Who would sell something like this. Maybe someone will sell for $ 200-300 :) and maybe for $ 20,000 - $ 500,000? No way...

19. Iojik

Iojik Member

Damn. I was using 0.10 lot for around 200$ :p

20. Iojik

Iojik Member

Are you polish? Since you know who the guy is and follow his stuff, i assume you are. Does he show his earnings stats?

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!