Download Trader Dale - Volume Profile Video Course

Discussion in 'Video courses, webinars, training material' started by Rsousa, 9 April 2021.

1. Iojik

Iojik Member

I just started a new demo and I'm trying to setup the dom on NT8 so I can get a better view of the intentions of the big traders. That's actually what G7FX does before entering a trade. I think the TD VP can show a reasonable place to enter a trade but I think the DOM might have more edge than the OF because big orders near and area of interest waiting higher or lower don't show up on OF. If a guy waits around with 150-200 or more contracts and is not moving out of the way, I would like to know that bit of information.

kapulet likes this.
  2. kapulet

kapulet Well-Known Member

Yes, the levels at which the price "can dance" are relatively easy to find, the problem is determining whether the price will go up or down from this level ... Unfortunately, I'm afraid it's like throwing a dice. You know me... ;)

3. kapulet

The next key problem when you find out that you were right is how long to keep an open position open - how to earn as much as you can.

4. Iojik

Iojik Member

Yeah I do. My reasoning is that if there are big orders above or below the order then I am looking to trade with the big guys and their direction. On the OF you only see the orders that got filled but there's more than that. If the orders get absorbed and the market doesn't move in the direction of the big orders then I'm not going to take the trade or even consider going the opposite direction for a little bit. That's is very important information for me when it comes to direction and volatility.

5. Iojik

Iojik Member

If the market is going up and there are more buy orders on the side showing on the DOM but also as filled orders than i am going long. If the orders dry up, then I would look to take some profits or even exit completely. If however, the buy orders get absorbed and the market is not going up then I can reason the sellers are stronger. OF only shows what already happened but the DOM shows other people's intentions to buy or sell. I always thought (or was told) that looking at the Dom is not necessary because of the OF was going to show only the filled orders . What if you know that 10 pips below a level there is a trader with 200 buy contracts when the usual volume is around 40-50 contracts? I would look to go long when the market approaches his orders or at least pay attention to what happens. Finally, on the OF you don't know which of the orders are passive sellers or active buyers. If you know a bunch of active sellers just jumped in the market then I would look to tag along for 7-10 pips and see what the DOM continues to show.

6. kapulet

Interesting...

7. kapulet

I Youre looking for DOM from G7FX here:
    https://t.me/g7fxcoursee
    Its working on Sierra Chart platform. Sierra chart rquired trial activation (for 15 days only) using sell phone need cracked version or workin temporary sms service to activate platform many times.

8. kapulet

There is a DOM graph to add in this course. It didn't work on the newest version of the 2445 platform, but I converted it and it works.
    I added working chart file. You have unzip this file to sierra chart data folder.

chart.jpg

Attached Files:

eMicrotrdr likes this.
  9. kapulet

No data because of market close...

10. eMicrotrdr

eMicrotrdr New Member

@kapulet, can you please tell me where you got your NOBS Turbo Delta Swing software? I can't seem to find it in here anywhere. Does it work only with the cracked NT 8?

11. kapulet

12. kapulet

dom.jpg

13. kapulet

Buyers take control...

buyers take control.jpg

14. Iojik

Iojik Member

dang, how did you make it work? I had sierra installed on my pc but I thought i needed a data plan so i moved over to NT8. I saw the file you shared but i will have to figure out how to get the data to work on Sierra.

15. Iojik

Iojik Member

Now what if you saw on the DOM that there are a few hundred contracts looking to buy, would it give you more confidence to go long? It's no longer a coin toss if others are willing to jump in the same direction as all the traders using the dom see the same thing. If there is absorption and the market is not moving, you might get a chance to get out a BE. If you only looked at mt4 chart (levels and indicators) or even OF and trying to decide which way to go. You are literally seeing the decision being made. If i get 5-10 pips per day, i'm gucci. https://prnt.sc/qEL0dOeCIoEI

The guy from G7FX says that you have to look at the market sentiment and do your preparation before trading starts on monday. You should look at what the market did the previous week (trend or range), what news came out (FED, Uk bank, etc) and what news will come out in the next week so first you don't get surprised by them and secondly to see the market reaction. Also, look at the correlation between currencies and oil. Lastly, if the sentiment is negative you should look for trade opportunities on the DOM to go short, with the trend. (and viceversa, if the sentiment is positive to look for long trades). I makes more sense to me than VP and OF.

16. Iojik

Iojik Member

17. kapulet

Where do you see 100,250,300 here?
    chart.jpg

18. kapulet

Here you can see what awaits buyers with price levels from 0.97590-0.97650.

chart.jpg

19. kapulet

When the price touch VWAP...

20. Iojik

Iojik Member

Well I don't see those numbers and that is why I drew them in red and said "what if" you could see those numbers on the DOM? Wouldn't it show you the direction traders are looking to go in? That's what i meant.

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!