Scam Zafiro EA REAL

Discussion in 'Sellers scammers' started by invipro, 19 June 2023.

1. Luis Jesus Paz

You’re totally right man, that’s completely true, he close open positions due the real win rate of the bot it’s 30%, his trailing settings sucks and not also that, but the simple moving average that he configure on the bot is shit too, if us30 starts to move different the strategy it’s going to start to fail more and more and also you are gonna have to be lifetime link to him to purchase new versions and be scammed again,

definitely he did not do a previous ticks based on real ticks backtest of his own strategy and wants faster money, purchasing followers on his fake group, deactivating to see members (due obviously most clientes are bots), not screenshots, only read,

A l l i t s F A K E

2. Luis Jesus Paz

Probably I am one the few people that waste a lot of value life time on researching and proving if the bot it’s real or not, till I were on the on purchasing his official real sources !!!!!!!!!!,

And all it’s shit

3. Luis Jesus Paz

If you want a REAL TOY, people search about pow banker ;),

gorgeous, also you do your own strategy

4. jptrading

jptrading New Member

es una mierda, lo tengo hace muchos meses, y no vale nada.. tengo comprado original. el desarrollador no cumple ni con dar soporte

5. Luis Jesus Paz

Zafiro source code

Attached Files:

6. Rogerthat

Rogerthat Member

I've just read your post and I can't help but worried.
    I can't understand how could you get the source file of a scammer "programmer".
    Is it possible to get other EA source from fxdreema?

7. Helder Martins

Helder Martins New Member

Can you get the code for the new zaffiro pro?
    I have it for 1 month and it's giving me 20% but the code was valid and now I can't use it

8. PDX

PDX Active Member

Official con artist..

9. tiagomelocosta

tiagomelocosta New Member

@Luis Jesus Paz if you get the zafiro code would you be able to get zafiro pro one? I have the file, not the code.
    I was one of many getting scammed by this asshole BUT while I was using and testing this EA it actually performed quite well on a specific condition.
    I think if we can get the code I am able to change the expiry date and we can ALL benefit from it and at least make something from this scammer.
    If you need more info please contact me but I'm really confident with what I am saying.

10. invipro

invipro Member

Can u share zafiro pro?

11. Blue7

Blue7 New Member

parcero como vas queria saber si tienes el zafiro pro, por q eh estado interesado en el pero con todo lo que leo ya me mareo heheh

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!