Recruitment of participants Galaxy Gold Scalper

Discussion in 'Expert advisors, trading robots, MT4 experts' started by GOODMEN, 7 August 2024.

Stage:
Recruitment of participants
Price:
4700.00 USD
Participants':
22 of 25
Organizer:
GOODMEN
88%
Settlement fee for participation:
200 USD
  1. BSR

BSR New Member

I have source code of them, they are all the same, spacex prop, trader and gold.

And of course, any grid/martingale EA works better in consolidations markets. That´s why you need to adjust grid EA everyday to choose best pairs to trade. So, if you need to analyze many pairs frequently, is much better to trade manually using martingale strategy, just analyzing in higher timeframes and sell/buy in S/R, supply/demand, OB, areas.

And even then, you can face high DD and loss, if you are positioned in a martingale and markets goes treding. Just see what happened in JPY pair last weeks. Same occured in USD pairs, just check DXY.

2. korbling

korbling Member

Bro are you sure you use the bot correctly? If the code is the same it doesn't matter, however the best results I have are using SpaceX Prop. Which set files are you using? In which Session do you run it? that's why you lose money at the end of the month it's not advisable to run that bot. This is how my day goes today 25K Acc:

[​IMG]

and this was last week:
    [​IMG]

3. BSR

BSR New Member

That´s nothing, show your myfxbook running it for at leaste 6 months? I show you it was profitable for some months, but all martingale strategies will make you lose money in some periods of year. Nobody said here you will lose money all the time. Please run it for at least 6 to 12 months, dont close neither open trades manually, let bot runs as it is with your set files, and came back here to post your results :D

4. korbling

korbling Member

Why do I have to show myfxbook lol? They don't pay me for posting good results here. I am simply here because I am interested in being able to buy Galaxy Gold Scalper in a group and start testing.

Do you think it is a good strategy to run it for at least 6 to 12 months without supervision :D? That is why many lose money, and. then they say that any EA is bad etc. That is not part of my strategy. Any EA should be a complement, another tool for your trading strategy.

If you think there are other better bots than this one, then suggestions are welcome. ;)

5. BSR

BSR New Member

Ok, I got your point. Checking your screenshots you are running spacex prop ea to scalp doing martingale. That ´s not the main purpose of this Ea, as seller say on this page and group, its is designed for swing trading running in 15m tf. But ok, once you are scalping doing martingale, you need to run it in some specific times and monitor, so in my opinion, it is much better to trade manually buying and selling in S/R levels.

Let´s move forward and recruit more people and buy this new EA from them and we check by ourselves if it is the same of other sellers EAs or not.

korbling likes this.
  6. Tomswe

Tomswe Member

7. BSR

BSR New Member

Confirming that they are selling the same strategy of other EA´s from them (spacex prop, gold, trader).

I watched a video from their telegram channel, showing results of Galaxy Gold Scalper ,where they show the profitable entries, I took a screenshot and analyzed it.

Check by yourself:

1 entry = 0.30
    2 entry = 0.60
    3 entry = 0.30

4 entry = 0.90
    5 entry = 0.30
    6 entry = 1.20

This EA using simple martingale strategy, but using small grids, and now, they are splitting entry using same positions, to cover that martingale is being used.
    Check screenshot and see that EA needed more 3 entries with more lot sizes, against trend, to cover losses of first 3 entries. Total 3,6 lot size.

Attached Files:

8. Niranjan Mirajkar

Niranjan Mirajkar Active Member

Ok guys lets end this debate,
    Here is the set file and the mt5 version of space x , all credits goes to Devilfxcoder and his telegram group.
    Use it on 15 min , if you want exact results like company put it on 1 min and in ea settings change it from 15M to 5M you will see your self the reason I was not sharing was its not profitable in long run and also i don't want people to sell it under name of galaxy gold scalper. Its a request please don't resell this.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1rLPR4ORO6-UcLSD-GRkcvRjoZseJJLab/view?usp=drivesdk

korbling likes this.
  9. Niranjan Mirajkar

If you want the martingale effect enable that lot size increase option

10. korbling

korbling Member

Thank you so much for sharing this, I'm gonna run some tests and share it here with everyone. Lets see.

11. Niranjan Mirajkar

Sure, my main goal is to stop people from wasting 4.5k on the same thing

korbling and unclejoey like this.
  12. niloniaz1

niloniaz1 New Member

13. niloniaz1

niloniaz1 New Member

دوستان من به جای دو نفر 400 دلار واریز میکنم. آیا اینجا کسی هست که حاضر باشد با من در میان بگذارد، بیایید 400 دلار بپردازیم
    ربات را بخر

14. Niranjan Mirajkar

من به شما می گویم دوست من این ربات کلاهبرداری است لطفاً اگر می خواهید از خرید آن اجتناب کنید.

15. korbling

korbling Member

Testing from today London session, nearly
    1% in a Demo 25k ACC.:) I'm focus in consistency, 1% to 2% is enough for me.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

16. Nijupilu

Nijupilu New Member

Could you share the set file please ? I can’t get this result.
    In the meantime you increase the size lot, and the galaxy scalp EA is working on fix lot.

17. Niranjan Mirajkar

Happy for you, see i told you guys

18. Niranjan Mirajkar

Explore more settings you will get it, its there in the settings

19. Yasel

Yasel Member

I don't know what I'm doing wrong, I've done a backtest and I don't see that it works the same as the galaxy gold scalper.

20. Niranjan Mirajkar

Go for live testing bro

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!