Recruitment of participants LIT 8 Chapter Adventure Bootcamp

Discussion in 'Video courses, trainings, educational material' started by liveict, 11 October 2023.

Stage:
Recruitment of participants
Price:
5000.00 USD
Participants':
25 of 100
Organizer:
GOODMEN
25%
Settlement fee for participation:
51 USD
  1. zephyrus

zephyrus New Member

2. TradeUnknown

TradeUnknown New Member

Ask for proof with a random chapter video with todays date or something to validate if its real or fake?

zephyrus likes this.
  3. nuwanhemal

nuwanhemal New Member

After about days of emailing and chatting I was finally able to get on Skype with him for about 10mins. He got access to the course 100% but the materials cannot be downloaded/recorded.

The one he's sharing was recorded by videoing his screen or some sort.

The security is so tight I can see so many pop up and links and warning, I think even if he shared access with anyone he'll be banned immediately/instantly. Although he did said he figured out how he can do it with no problem but what he's charging for that is so damn high. I could have pay for the 1500$ for the screen record if it is a bit clear. but I won't advice anyone to go for that blurry records.

Let's just be patient, I will advice. Till probably get it figured out probably and we can get a better quality from him or someone else.

4. klogro

klogro Member

Wdym you cannot record? If you record your screen there cannot be an issue even if they try to with OBS you can bypass it

5. zephyrus

zephyrus New Member

Are you talking about AidTheStudent source?

I don't understand why it's not possible to record his screen....If someone can share the access to me I can do it on my linux OS.

6. klogro

klogro Member

We should give it a shot we can have it for 1000$ even if it’s blurry the content is still here for a little money with our group buy + if we have the login I can 100% crack the videos if it’s RDM

7. TradeUnknown

TradeUnknown New Member

Not sure if you can bypass it. With OBS it doesn't work it just remains a black screen

8. zephyrus

zephyrus New Member

I can easily record the screen using a virtual machine as double confirmation. But I need an access otherwise we can't do anything.

9. klogro

klogro Member

If obs doesn’t work I have streamfab it’s made to crack netflix shows , Amazon movies etc… I dont think LIT is as secure as that lol

zephyrus likes this.
  10. rickfx

rickfx Member

guys I'm pretty sure we can record it, but we have to stay at high warning, because at the first wrong step we got banned and lose all the money

remember that even record it video by video is to much, I think there are a lot of live that can be long 2-3 hours so rec all of them manually is too much

11. rickfx

rickfx Member

if we can download them we can do it, otherwise I think we simply cannot found lit adventure for now.

all the IG resellers are scammers, if they charge 50-100-150 USD for this course is scam 99,9%
    the only real is this but obviously he charge 1,5k

12. klogro

klogro Member

Let's group buy this one then guys. We gonna have LIT adventure content even if it's bad quality anyway we'll have every explanation + if we have the logs we can have better quality videos with zephyrus way or mine

udpx likes this.
  13. zephyrus

zephyrus New Member

For me it's ok buy from that website but I prefer to don't spend more than 50 USD.

Let's see how many wanna buy from there:

https://forms.gle/Fq7NNaQ2traFPsFc8

14. zephyrus

zephyrus New Member

15. aman2024

aman2024 Member

How to contact you ?

16. Musthakim

Musthakim New Member

I think the only place that actually has the LIT adventure is the atslibrary.com, ive checked there trust pilot courses and it looks safe, lots of good reviews so the sites legit, well get access to the course instantly via a mega link and tbh we can just go from there. From what ive seen, this is probably the only way so im down to contribute to a big a group buy and we can all get access. I believe Payment on the site can be done via card or PayPal so worst case were still protected as we can jus get a refund if it doesnt work out which i doubt it will but yh long story short, i think this is the only way. Best to act quickly aswell since im not sure if itll be available for much longer if word about this gets out

17. Musthakim

Musthakim New Member

Meant to say which i doubt it wont* i believe it will work out if we go through w this way. Any Instagram scammer out there whos selling for like 50$ is jus completely scamming

18. kevinymfeld

kevinymfeld New Member

19. klogro

klogro Member

Seller on atslibrary seems to be serious I tried to contact him to watch the proofs and he'll contact me by mail only if my IP passes the verification. Dunno why and what he means by that but yeah apparently he won't sell to just anyone

20. kevinymfeld

kevinymfeld New Member

If for your country for example if your IP is the country iran or Indian this countrys are banned

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!