Recruitment of participants RTM Academy – Master Traders Training Program

Discussion in 'Video courses, trainings, educational material' started by Admin, 15 December 2022.

Stage:
Recruitment of participants
Price:
500.00 USD
Participants':
15 of 25
Organizer:
Admin
60%
Settlement fee for participation:
21 USD
  1. Rahul Arya

Rahul Arya New Member

Hi dbfm and everyone,

After reading this comment, I started looking at atslibrary once more. On the sales page to RTM course, they have posted a link to "proof" of the course. I downloaded the video and went through it. Link to the video:
    https://mega.nz/file/AgRgwJgL#gGcIYuw4w39LoKCQ8eqoNuixzqxt_UDzPCiXUiHmN3M

I found something very fishy. The entire last folder titled "Advance Modules" is only about 80.x mb !! If not 80.x mb, then it's for sure less than 3 digits i.e. less than 100mb. The size of the folder is displayed for just a second when the pointer is placed on the folder (see the 1st pic in the attached image). That's not all. After he opens the folder, the first folder within the 'Advance Modules' folder is also the same size (80.x mb) (see the 2nd pic in the attached image). This means that perhaps the remaining 8 folders must be empty. Luckily for us, he places the pointer on one of the other folders and guess what? It says "empty folder" (see the 3rd pic in the attached image).

It looks the atslibrary guy went to the rtm website and got the details of the course curriculum and created folders with the same name to dupe innocent buyers !! The list of modules and their contents can be found here on rtm website (go to 'Course Syllabus' section):
    https://www.rtmacademy.com/index.php/pages/training-course

Needless to say, I'm opting out of this group buy.

atslibrary rtm.jpg

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!