Download SCOTT WELSH HERON EA v2.0.6

Discussion in 'Expert advisors, trading robots, experts' started by GOODMEN, 10 December 2020.

1. GOODMEN

GOODMEN Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

Attached Files:

Hendrix32 and Kapitolina like this.
  2. Kapitolina

Kapitolina New Member

Очнь вам благодарна за предоставленную возможность, вы очень любезны

3. Michalis

Michalis Member

Does anybody knows what pairs "Heron" EA trades, timeframe?

4. GORAZDT

GORAZDT Member

It can trade all, BUT !!! As much as I know Heron is using engulfing candles for signal, so trendy pairs and trendy time shoul be used. It can trade all, BUT !!! My advice is at least TF M15 and H1, so you will NOT miss much pips, get enough reliable signals and to get decent amount of PIPS.
    AUDJPY, NZDJPY, GBPJPY, EURJPY are my suggestion, since their movement is less volatile then others !!! So, choice is yours of course, this is just a FRIENDLY ADVICE. You must look what CHART is SHOWING you !!! AND then compare them with each other. In general is better to have less volatility, so you don't get stopped out TO SOON. WHY ? You might get good signal to enter, BUT if you are kicked out to soon, what is the use of otherwise good signals ? SO, CHARTS OF DIFFERENT PAIRS ARE NOT !!! THE SAME.THEY SHOW US THE STATISTICAL BEHAVIOUR OF THE CURRENCY PAIR !!! Every TF is a complete information, it's just that is more volatile behaviour in LOWER TF-s !!! DON'T TRUST MY WORDS AND LOOK AT YOURSELF !!!
    BELIEVE WHAT YOU SEE, YOURSELF, OK?
    Have patience in forex and you WILL have enough GOOD DAYS

Hendrix32 likes this.
  5. GORAZDT

GORAZDT Member

One more thing, this probably older version of HERON , I don't know, uses only GMT-5, which is OANDA broker, I think, check it out !!!
    Give it a try on a live demo account, at least 1000 USD or more and 1:100 or higher with 0.01 lot from 00:30 to 22:00 and OBSERVE for a week at least !!!, MORE TIME THE BETTER !!!
    Then you will see what time line is best for EACH pair and if it works on particular broker's GMT !!!
    I just know that SCOTT WELSH was warning us about the older- cheaper version about this specific GMT time. so, BE CAREFULL and have PATIENCE with testing !!!

6. Michalis

Michalis Member

Thank you for the advice ,Gorazdt!!
    Already testing also the ''dragonfly'' and ''hornet'' can't say are not profitable but it's hard to believe that someone passed 5 time the FTMO challenge with those...

Hendrix32 likes this.
  7. Michalis

Michalis Member

Hi, do you currently run any newer version of ''heron'' ?

8. elsjavivi

elsjavivi New Member

[QUOTE = "Michalis, publicación: 88637, miembro: 5553"] ¡¡Gracias por el consejo, Gorazdt !!
    Ya probando también la '' libélula '' y el '' avispón '' no puedo decir que no sean rentables, pero es difícil creer que alguien haya pasado 5 veces el desafío FTMO con esos ... [/ QUOTE]
    ¿Entonces esos ea no son tan rentables como dicen? Me interesa comprarlos para gastar el ftmo

9. Hendrix32

Hendrix32 New Member

Hi! Thanks for the comment. Do you know how the EA take the trades? I downloaded it to find out how I took the trades but in the metatrader it doesn't show the entries

10. Hendrix32

Hendrix32 New Member

Can you pass me the dragon and the hornet? Please

11. Hendrix32

Hendrix32 New Member

Hi, how are you? How did it with these robots?

• Clubbingbuy is a convenient platform for collective purchase of information products! Our service successfully solves the main task of the project-we give the possibility of collective purchases for all popular books, audio and video tutorials, seminars, programs, scripts, databases, templates and themes. The purchase will be cheaper than the full cost several times. New knowledge will cost no more than a Cup of coffee. Get the maximum benefit for the minimum money!